Q. I am a Non-OHSU user and need to request an article. How do I do that?
OHSU Library's document delivery service allows Non-OHSU users to request articles or chapters either owned or not owned by the OHSU Library. This service is available to Non-OHSU users for a fee.
At the document delivery login page, enter your email and password.
- If you are a new user, you will be asked to register for an account. Please enter your personal information.
- If you are a previous Loansome Doc user, your email and password will be the same. You can request that a new password be sent.
- Once your account is established, you can place requests by clicking Article or Chapter under New Requests on the left side of your screen. From there, you will be asked to provide citation information.
- Typical turnaround time to receive an article PDF is 1-3 business days.
- You will receive an email notification letting you know when your requested item is available for viewing. To view fulfilled PDFs, log into your account and then click on View fulfilled PDFs located to the left of your screen
- For more information, please refer to the FAQs.
Answered By: Summer Steele Last Updated: Jun 20, 2019 Views: 20
Answered By: Summer Steele
Last Updated: Jun 20, 2019 Views: 20
Other Ways to Contact Us
Our mailing address is:
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd.
Portland, OR 97239