Skip to Main Content

Q. What can I request through the Get It For Me (ILL) service?

Answered By: Ingrid Jennings
Last Updated: Feb 07, 2023     Views: 13

You can request most material, including theses and dissertations. Unfortunately, we cannot borrow e-books from other libraries but if that is your preferred format, please use the Library’s suggest a purchase form and request that the item be added to the Library’s collection. We also do not fill requests for textbooks or popular fiction, DVDs and CDs. Please use the catalog’s OHSU+NW Academic Libraries (Summit) search option to obtain those items through our Summit service.

Related Topics

Other Ways to Contact Us

Our mailing address is:

OHSU Library 
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd.
Portland, OR 97239